Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro to add a new row if text length is over 30

I need a macro to add a new row (and copy existing data in columns A-R) if
the length of the items in column S is over 30. If the text is over 30, I
need to move the characters over 30 in the new row in column S. I have the
data length of column S in column Z.

Can someone help me with this? Thx!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I forgot to mention that the data in column S are names delimeted by "^" so
it's not just the first 30 characters I need to worry about. I need the names
to not be split up and the "^" removed at the end of the line if the data is
move to the new line.