Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JAD JAD is offline

Default Disconnected Module in VB

During the creation of a new macro, I added a module (Module 3) to the
workbook I was working on and pasted a copy of a macro from another workbook.
Module 1 contained a number of existing macros. When I went back to the
workbook to assign the new macro I just pasted into Module 3, it did not show
in the macro list. However, all the macros in Module 1 were showing. To
immediately solve the problem, I copied and pasted the Module 3 macros into
Module 1. I went back to the workbook to repeat the assigning of a macro to a
graphic object. The macros that were in Module 3 are now shown in the list
but have the "Module 3" in front of the original name. Common sense tells me
that the workbook is not recognizing Module 3 as part of the system since it
is not showing the macros contained in this module. I looked at the
difference between Module 1 and Module 3 and could not find anything glaring.
What am I missing and how can I get the macros in Module 3 and other modules
I may be adding in the future to show up in the list of macros when assigning
an object? Any help would be appreciated. Thank You, JAD