Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Missing Zero

Try clicking the Format button next to the "Replace with" field and set a
Custom Format of 00 there. After doing that, you can just specify 6 as the
"Replace with" entry as the Custom Format will handle adding the leading
zero for you.

Rick

"Beebolbod" wrote in message

Why when doing search and replace against variable xxx with a value such
as
06 does xxx always end up as 6? I want to preserve the leading zero.
I've changed the format of the cells to no avail.

Any ideas?

BR

Rob