Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Different Results running the same macro??

I am puzzled why each time when the same macro is running, there is a
different result, while after a few tims of running the macro, the result
stays the same thereafter.

There are two possible reasons I can think of:
1. The macro has a "Calculate" statement;
2. There is another workbook open.

I am not sure if any of the above two items is the reason of different
results by running the same macro multiple times.

Thank you anyone in advance who can give me some clue here!!

Laurie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I can think of a lot of ways to write a macro to do that. Off the top of my
head... if the macro adds a constant to a cell reference up to some maximum
summation value and then outputs a value based on that cell reference's
value; then, until that maximum summation is reached, a different result
will be outputted, after the maximum summation is reached, the same repeated
value will be outputted (since the maximum summation has been reached and
doesn't change any more).

Rick