-   -   Add-in load up (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/415267-add-load-up.html)

Ben

Add-in load up

Hi all,

I forget how to do this, but how do I disable a third party addin
fromloading up when Excel launches. I have a adobe pdf and hummingbird addin
that loads into Excel. Unfortunately they do't show up in Excel's addin box
for deselect, so I can't disable it from there.

How can I disable it from loading? Also, apparently one of these addin
caused my Excel's X (close) box on the top right corner of the window to be
greyed out too. Any thoughts on this as well?

Thanks in advance.

Ben

--

John

Add-in load up

Paste this code in standard module & run it. It should find all Installed
AddIns & gives you the option to uninstall if required.

Hope helps.

Sub CheckAddIns()
For Each ad In Application.AddIns
If ad.Installed = True Then
msg = MsgBox("AddIn Name: " & ad.Name & Chr(10) & " " & _
"Do You Want To UnInstall This AddIn?", _
36, "AddIns")
If msg = 6 Then
ad.Installed = False
msg = MsgBox("AddIn Name: " & ad.Name & Chr(10) & " " & _
"Has Been UnInstalled", vbInformation, "AddIns")
Next
jb

"Ben" wrote:

Hi all,

I forget how to do this, but how do I disable a third party addin
fromloading up when Excel launches. I have a adobe pdf and hummingbird addin
that loads into Excel. Unfortunately they do't show up in Excel's addin box
for deselect, so I can't disable it from there.

How can I disable it from loading? Also, apparently one of these addin
caused my Excel's X (close) box on the top right corner of the window to be
greyed out too. Any thoughts on this as well?

Thanks in advance.

Ben

--

Ben