Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA Project not close after file closed

I have code that opens a file and close's it as a saveas in a different
folder. Problem is that when I go into VBA code the last file that was closed
it VBA Project is still open. How can it be closed and removed from the
Window?
Rick
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This seems to happen every so often.

It's never caused me any trouble -- but if you make changes to one of the ghost
projects, you'll be wasting your time -- since the workbook isn't really there.
So it can be confusing/dangerous.

The only way I know to get rid of it is to close excel and reopen it.

--

Dave Peterson