Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Culture problem with Excel english version

Hi,
I tried to resolve the problem mentioned in this article :
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/320369
Also see http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...ffice.11).aspx

I am trying to implement the workaround that store the original culture,
then set the current culture to "en-US", then goes back to the original one.
The problem with this is that while I am in "en-US", I am creating
commandbars and buttons. This is not good since my culture will be the
original one while these COM objects were created in the "en-US" culture...
Is there a solution other than installing the Multilingual User Interface
Pack for
Office?
Thank you for ur help....