Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Set default date on calendar control

I use the Microsoft Calendar Control 11.0 userform in a macro. The calendar
defaults the selected date to the date that the macro was created. What
property controls this? I'd like to set it to the current date.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Aug 5, 2:38*pm, Stephen Lloyd
wrote:
I use the Microsoft Calendar Control 11.0 userform in a macro. *The calendar
defaults the selected date to the date that the macro was created. *What
property controls this? *I'd like to set it to the current date.

the property you are looking for is 'Value', as I recall, you can set
it like this...
me.Calendar1.value = now

theSquirrel
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank you sir, I'll get it working when i get into the office.