Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Message Boxes

Hello,

Another question please- is there a way to determine what type of message
box you want to call in VBA. So instead of calling the infomation style box
could I call a stop or warning message? And if I can what is the code I need.

Thank you.
R.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

Write this line in the VB editor and as soon as you enter the comma you'll
get a scroll window with all the different types you can use

msgbox("hello",

Mike

"VoxBox-Richard" wrote:

Hello,

Another question please- is there a way to determine what type of message
box you want to call in VBA. So instead of calling the infomation style box
could I call a stop or warning message? And if I can what is the code I need.

Thank you.
R.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Look in VBA help for msgbox function to get a list of styles.

There is example code shown.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

Message boxes Jock Excel Programming 10 July 2nd 07 05:32 PM
Message boxes JaB Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 November 10th 05 12:02 PM
Message Boxes. Donny Excel Programming 3 February 7th 05 06:50 PM
Message Boxes uplink600[_6_] Excel Programming 1 September 13th 04 11:23 AM
Message Boxes. mika.[_2_] Excel Programming 1 November 19th 03 12:17 AM