Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default copy/paste to new blank sheet according to criteria

Hi

I'd be grateful for any help on trying to do the following, please.
I've had a go at it myself, but am sort of getting lost. I need to be
able to do this:

1. Select from a range of criteria (eg cells in column D on Sheet1 are
not blank)
2. From the data that meets that criterion, copy/paste the cells from
particular columns from Sheet1 to the next blank worksheet

If this is possible, I'd be grateful for some help.

Thanks very much

Terry