Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default mirror table depending on cell value

Hello,

Here is my current non-working Code:

Option Explicit
On Error GoTo ErrH:
Application.EnableEvents = False
Select Case LCase(Me.Range("vUtility_Company").Value)
Case LCase("PGE Residential")
Call PGE_Res_WriteUsage
Case LCase("PGE Business")
Call PGE_Bus_WriteUsage
Case LCase("SMUD Residential")
Call SMUD_Res_WriteUsage
Case Else
'do nothing, just continue to the end sub
End Select
ErrH:
Application.EnableEvents = True
End Sub
Sub PGE_Res_WriteUsage(ByVal Target As Range)
Me.Range("vPGE_Res_E1Usage") = Me.Range("vUtilityUsage_Basic").Value
End Sub
Sub PGE_Bus_WriteUsage(ByVal Target As Range)
Me.Range("vPGE_Bus_A1Usage") = Me.Range("vUtilityUsage_Basic").Value
End Sub
Sub SMUD_Res_WriteUsage(ByVal Target As Range)
Me.Range("vSMUD_Res_Usage") = Me.Range("vUtilityUsage_Basic").Value
End Sub

A couple of questions:

1. Would I put the code on the sheet with the "vUtility_Company" or on the
sheet where the data is being written? If it needs to go where the
"vUtility_Company" data validation list is, how would I add it to an existing
Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) ? Currently it has 2
select cases using an If Not statement.

2. I can't get it to copy the data even if I tell it to run the sub. Can
anybody tell me how to correct it? I should also mention the data being
written is from a
table the same size (3 Columns 12 Rows). How would I correct the code to make
this happen?

Thanks again for all the great help,

Eric