Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Ron de Bruin's Copy to Worksheets

When I run the macro, I get a sheet for each unique value as requested, but I
also get another sheet that requires a name. It seems to be all of the data
on the original sheet. How can I delete this sheet automatically?

Also, is it possible to name the new sheets in such a way that they
reference back the original data? i.e. my unique values are MV, RMS, BE
that is what the macro is naming the new sheets, and that is ok, but it would
be of more help if it were named: MV_"sheet1", RMS_"sheet1" and so on so
that the information on sheet2 would be associated with MV_"sheet2"

Hope that was sorta clear.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Marcia

For others this is the page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm#sheet

When I run the macro, I get a sheet for each unique value as requested, but I
also get another sheet that requires a name. It seems to be all of the data
on the original sheet. How can I delete this sheet automatically?

Diffecult to say
The only time you see this msgbox is that the sheet already exist

be of more help if it were named: MV_"sheet1", RMS_"sheet1" and so on so

Use
WSNew.Name = cell.Value & " " & ws1.Name

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm