Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Input from ComboBox

Hello,
I've got a combo box on a user form that relates to a list on one of the
sheets in my workbook (there are other controls that run various macros on
the user form as well). I'd like for the user to be able to pick a value from
a list then click an "enter" button that will put the value they just entered
in cell B2. I've got the list already set up, I just need to make it able to
put the value in the cell. Can anybody help me with that? I would appreciate
it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't know if anybody was looking at this or not, but I figured it out. I
entered the code

Range("B1").Value = ComboBox1.Text

Thanks anyway.