Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can you set up an automated counter in excel...

IE can you have a cell that says something like "every second you are in this
spreadsheet, we ship this many widgets" and have it increment
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Yes, but that's all you would see because any on-time code would run every
second.

You could do nothing else while this code is running.

See Chip Pearson's site for code

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/OnTime.aspx

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP