Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Application.Run, doesn't return to calling procedure

Hi,

after calling a procedure in another workbook with
Application.Run the program doesn't find back to
the calling procedure.

Are there common reasons for this behaviour?
Thank you

Regards
Werner

Excel XP SP3
Win XP SP3
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Does the procedure called by Run execute properly? Is the procedure that
uses Run executed from a worksheet cell?

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Werner Rohrmoser" wrote in message

after calling a procedure in another workbook with
Application.Run the program doesn't find back to
the calling procedure.

Are there common reasons for this behaviour?
Thank you

Regards
Werner

Excel XP SP3
Win XP SP3

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Yes, the procedure executes and finishes properly.
It's started by an Command Button from the Forms Tool Bar, which is
located on a worksheet.

I fear I have to look deeper into my colleagues "spaghetti" program,
this was what I tried to prevent with my global question.

I tried some ideas, what might have caused the malfunction,
but only when I closed the workbook with the procedure I have called
by VBA than it doesn't come back.

Anyway thnaks for your reply.

Werner