Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default addin menu button xl2007

Hi all,

I have been using Excel 2000/2003 and an addin that automatically puts
a menu button between the Windows and the Help menu and all works
fine.

I have now switched to Excel 2007 and the menu is a lot different. I
have managed to load the addin, similar to 2003 where you find the
addin and select the tick box, but I cannot seem to find where my new
menu button is located.

Can anyone out there assist me with this please.

Thanks
Tom
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Jul 31, 10:05*am, Dave Peterson wrote:
Look under the Addins tab.

wrote:

Hi all,

I have been using Excel 2000/2003 and an addin that automatically puts
a menu button between the Windows and the Help menu and all works
fine.

I have now switched to Excel 2007 and the menu is a lot different. I
have managed to load the addin, similar to 2003 where you find the
addin and select the tick box, *but I cannot seem to find where my new
menu button is located.

Thanks Dave, I looked further and found I didn't have the addin
installed properly. I can now see the addins tab and then my new menu
button.

Tom

--

Dave Peterson