Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Disabling Pop Up Menu Options

I have a spreadsheet that I want to protect from the user inserting or
deleting columns.

I have this code right now:

With Application.CommandBars("Cell")
iPostion = .Controls("Delete...").Index
Set cBut = .Controls.Add(Befo=iPostion, Temporary:=True)
.Controls("Delete...").Delete
.Controls("insert...").Delete
End With
On Error GoTo 0
Application.EnableAutoComplete = False
Application.ErrorCheckingOptions.BackgroundCheckin g = False
Application.ErrorCheckingOptions.IndicatorColorInd ex = 2
Application.MoveAfterReturnDirection = xlToRight

It does fine for disabling the drop downs from the menu bars, but the user
can still right-click and delete. How can I disable that option?

Thank you,
--
Markb