Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default stuck with my code !!

Hi all,

I have started with some code, but am now stuck.

If Target.Address(False, False) = "F8" Then
Select Case Target.Value
Case "Edit report"
ShiftReport

Now this is where I get stuck
The 'ShiftReport' code should carry out the following...

Check if today's date - formatted as dddd dd mmmm yyyyy - Tuesday 29 July
2008 - is found through range A2:A1000 of ReportDatabase sheet. I beleive
this range is a text string and not actually a date though
If it is then

Code:
frmEditReport.showif
it isn't then
Code:
frmReport.show

Think thats it - any help appreciated
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 11:02:00 -0700, Anthony
wrote:

Now this is where I get stuck
The 'ShiftReport' code should carry out the following...

Check if today's date - formatted as dddd dd mmmm yyyyy - Tuesday 29 July
2008 - is found through range A2:A1000 of ReportDatabase sheet. I beleive
this range is a text string and not actually a date though
If it is then

Sub ShiftReport()

Dim rFound As Range

Set rFound = Sheet1.Range("A2:A1000").Find _
(Format(Date, "dddd dd mmmm yyyy"), , xlValues, xlWhole)

If rFound Is Nothing Then
frmEditReport.Show
Else
frmReport.Show