Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Bold Last Row

I am trying a few methods to select the last row in each sheet (using a for
next loop) and bold the entire row, but nothing seems to be working. My code
is below:

Dim lastrow as Long
lastrow = .Cells(.Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row
With Range("A" & lastrow)
..Font.Bold = True
End With

I tried this too:
Rows(X).EntireRow.Font.Bold = True

Nothing has worked yet! Please help!!

Thanks,
Ryan---

--
RyGuy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sub BoldLastRow()
Dim wks As Worksheet

For Each wks In Worksheets
wks.Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).EntireRow.Font.Bold = True
Next wks
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson