Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Am I missing something?

When the below code runs it should set the sheet to print to 1 page wide 1000
long and landscape. It is changing to Landscape and may be 1000 tall but the
wide command is not working at all.

With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.Orientation = xlLandscape
.FitToPagesWide = 1
.FitToPagesTall = 1000
End With

This is only a small part of a good deal of formatting that I am doing to the
report. I have tried putting it as the last section of code in the sub and
also tried putting it in it's own sub and just calling it last, middle, and
first. Please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try putting...
.Zoom = False
just before your .Fit statements
--
Hope this helps.
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

"dustinb via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

When the below code runs it should set the sheet to print to 1 page wide 1000
long and landscape. It is changing to Landscape and may be 1000 tall but the
wide command is not working at all.

With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.Orientation = xlLandscape
.FitToPagesWide = 1
.FitToPagesTall = 1000
End With

This is only a small part of a good deal of formatting that I am doing to the
report. I have tried putting it as the last section of code in the sub and
also tried putting it in it's own sub and just calling it last, middle, and
first. Please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Fantastic!!! I knew it would probably be something small that I left out.
Thanks for the help.

Gary Brown wrote:
Try putting...
.Zoom = False
just before your .Fit statements
When the below code runs it should set the sheet to print to 1 page wide 1000
long and landscape. It is changing to Landscape and may be 1000 tall but the

[quoted text clipped - 10 lines]