Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Zak Zak is offline

Default Formula error

Hi,

I have the following formula, it works fine on all my columns besides the
below two. I dont understand why its not working, all figures are in place, i
have copied from the other columns so all same conventions. I'm just baffled
- please can you help?

These are the two that done work. It just says 'value' in the cell.

=SUMPRODUCT(($B$2:$B$231=$C$245)*(E2:E231<0)*E2:E2 31)

=SUMPRODUCT(($B$2:$B$231=$C$245)*(F2:F231<0)*F2:F2 31)

I tried to trace the error and i think it said something about C245 but that
shouldnt be a problem. C245 is a word which it looks up in the B range. it
worked fine all other days/months and even in this spreadsheet it works for
all besides these two. i have tried to copy in the code again from scratch
but no luck.

Many thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Zak Zak is offline

Hi,

Thats the thing there is no error or null value in the data it is reading,
all the data is absolutely fine. i even copy the forumla from the two columsn
on the othree side but still get the same thing.

i just see 'VALUE' in the cell where i should see my figure. i have checked
all the figures many times and they are all fine.

can this be an excel thing, maybe playing up? i dont understand why its not
working.

many thanks.