Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel

Default In VBA, how do you format selected code all at once?

Hi all,

In VBA, (the VBA inside Excel 2003), how do I do the following by key
short-cuts?

1. Auto-Format selected codes;
2. Comment/Uncomment selected codes...

Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel

I'm not sure what you mean by your first question, but I can answer your
second one... I don't think there is a keyboard shortcut available. However,
you can add two buttons to the toolbar to make the task doable with a single
mouse click. Click View/Toolbars/Customize from the VB editor's menu bar,
click the Commands tab on the dialog box that appears, select Edit from the
Categories list and then scroll down until you find "Comment Block" and
"Uncomment Block" in the Commands list. Click, drag and drop each one of
them onto the menu bar. You can now Close the Customize dialog box. To use
the buttons, highlight several lines of code and click the "Comment Block"
icon and those line will turn into comments. Highlight any comment lines and
click the "Uncomment Block" icon and those lines will become normal
statements.

Rick