Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default mail different files to different persons .to .cc

Hi
I have an excel with data in sheet1 from row 5 thro' 60 (row4 is title)
column a: Names (dear),
column b: mail ids of .to,
column c: mail ids of .cc,
column d: Subject,
column e: Short body message1 (para1)
column f: Short body message2 (para2)
column g: Short body message3 (para3)
column h: 101.xls,
column i: 221.xls,
column j: 323.xls,
column k: 525.xls (maximum 4 files to be attached)
data is down up to row 60
last row has "LLINE" in cell a61
i have kept all 240 files (files names in numbers) in one folder, where i
have this master file also
Is it possible to send automail from outlook (like customised mails)
please help me. thanks in advance.
Every week i have send this to same people with different excel files (and
messages)

regards
Eddy stan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Eddy

See this example
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/files.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Eddy Stan" wrote in message ...
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ron,

i worked based on my previous help.

But one problem i have. I am required to give full path of file

Is it possible to store default directory; so that i can input file name
alone in the specific cell range

i tryed to put path as below:

Dim MyPath As String
Dim SaveDriveDir As String

SaveDriveDir = CurDir
MyPath = "E:\ALLDATA\AGEING\DSO LETTER FOLLOW UP"
ChDrive MyPath
ChDir MyPath

error came at .attachments.add filecel.value, in the following codelines

For Each FileCell In rng.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeConstants)
If Trim(FileCell) < "" Then
If Dir(FileCell.Value) < "" Then
.Attachments.Add FileCell.Value
Next FileCell

can you please help.

"Eddy Stan" wrote in message ...
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ron,
Further one more thing.
I am using outlook.
is there anyway to overide - prompting for every mail and mails go
continuously till the end of row in the range. without involving my IT guys
re-configuring my mail system.
Like switch off protection and switch on after this macro running.
thanks.
Eddy stan

"Eddy Stan" wrote in message ...
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Eddy

Use this then

MyPath = "E:\ALLDATA\AGEING\DSO LETTER FOLLOW UP"

For Each FileCell In Rng.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeConstants)
If Trim(FileCell) < "" Then
If Dir(MyPath & "\" & FileCell.Value) < "" Then
.Attachments.Add MyPath & "\" & FileCell.Value
Next FileCell

--

"Eddy Stan" wrote in message ...
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming