Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Delete certain rows to "merge" pages

I have a report system that merges into Excel. If the report has multiple
pages however, each "page" is pasted into Excel instead of continuous rows of
data, e.g.:

Report Header

Data Header
Data
Data
Data
..
..
..

Run Date, Time, page 1

Report Header
Data Header
Data
Data
Data
..
..
..

Run Date, Time, page 2

I am trying to write a macro that will leave the first report header and
first data header so I can identify the report type, but that will delete the
"duplicate" information and the run date so that I don't have to do it
manually each time.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Supposing you have a loop through the cells of column A, How can you
distinguish between Data and the other cells you want to delete?

What code do you have at the moment?

--
Wigi
http://www.wimgielis.be = Excel/VBA, soccer and music

"mary" wrote:

I have a report system that merges into Excel. If the report has multiple
pages however, each "page" is pasted into Excel instead of continuous rows of
data, e.g.:

Report Header

Data Header
Data