Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Find End of Range,

I am hoping to find a way of finding the end of a used range (different on
each sheet), move over five columns, and color the entire range, in column X,
from cell X6 to this cell lower boundary of the used range.

I can find the end of the used range with this line of code:
Cells(Rows.Count, "S").End(xlUp).Select

I need to do this for several spreadsheets in a workbooks that I just
created; I am using a For...Next Loop and this part is fine...just need to
get a handle on this colored range thing.

--
RyGuy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

Something like this:

Range("X6:X" & Cells(Rows.Count, "S").End(xlUp).Row).Interior.Colorindex = 3
'some number for color

--
Wigi
http://www.wimgielis.be = Excel/VBA, soccer and music