Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
N+ N+ is offline

Default multiple Insert Shift:=xlDown

hi all !!!
i just need to write down my code so to make 300 times the next command..
or to insert 300 times a void line ( dimension e80:l80 ) in e 82 :

aWS.Range("E80:L80").Copy
aWS.Range("E82").Insert Shift:=xlDown

let me know pls if you have any idea !!
byy!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I think this is what you mean

aWS.Range("E80:L80").Copy
aWS.Range("E82").Resize(100).Insert Shift:=xlDown

--
HTH

Bob

"N+" wrote in message
hi all !!!
i just need to write down my code so to make 300 times the next command..
or to insert 300 times a void line ( dimension e80:l80 ) in e 82 :

aWS.Range("E80:L80").Copy
aWS.Range("E82").Insert Shift:=xlDown

let me know pls if you have any idea !!
byy!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you really need to shift existing content downward, then this should do
what you asked...

Range("E80:L80").Copy
Range("E82").resize(300).Insert Shift:=xlDown

However, if there is no existing data that needs to be preserved in the
target area, then you could do this instead...

Range("E80:L80").Copy Range("E82").Resize(300)

Rick

"N+" wrote in message
hi all !!!
i just need to write down my code so to make 300 times the next command..
or to insert 300 times a void line ( dimension e80:l80 ) in e 82 :

aWS.Range("E80:L80").Copy
aWS.Range("E82").Insert Shift:=xlDown

let me know pls if you have any idea !!
byy!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
N+ N+ is offline

YES TY AGAIN BOB !!
if i will have any result i will not forget you for the timer sub !!
byy

"N+" wrote in message
hi all !!!
i just need to write down my code so to make 300 times the next command..
or to insert 300 times a void line ( dimension e80:l80 ) in e 82 :

aWS.Range("E80:L80").Copy
aWS.Range("E82").Insert Shift:=xlDown

let me know pls if you have any idea !!
byy!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Rick, how would I apply the resize property in my following situation?
I have sets of data in blocks of three vertical cells (A1:A3, B1:B3, C1:C3,
A4:A6, B4:B6...................). I need to shift them as many blocks as the
user indicated starting from left to right and then when column C is reched
downbelow to the nex available row, something like this
123
456
789
would look like this if shifted two blocks
1
234
567
89