Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Show UserForm ScrollBar

Hi Everyone,

I developed a UserForm, and I put one PictureBox in it,
the picture size is Hight: 750, and Width: 550, I adjust the Userform
for same size.

the problem is this when I load the UserForm, the picture is not fit
on the screen, I tried to fix the Scrollbars for UserForm but from the
Form property I could not setup it, because I dont know how to do fix.

Please guide me how to put Vertical and Horizontical Scrollbars on the
UserForm to scroll long UserForm.

With best regard.

Shahzad Zafar
Madinah
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Jul 23, 9:58*am, Shazi wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I developed a UserForm, and I put one PictureBox in it,
the picture size is Hight: 750, and Width: 550, I adjust the Userform
for same size.

the problem is this when I load the UserForm, the picture is not fit
on the screen, I tried to fix the Scrollbars for UserForm but from the
Form property I could not setup it, because I dont know how to do fix.

Please guide me how to put Vertical and Horizontical Scrollbars on the
UserForm to scroll long UserForm.

With best regard.

Shahzad Zafar
Madinah

You might be better off using the webbrowser control for userforms --
not only could you use the picture with a scroll bar but you can also
do more inside of a webbrowser element.

Check out this first then try the code below...
http://www.dailydoseofexcel.com/arch...owser-control/

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
UserForm1.WebBrowser1.Navigate "C:\mypicture.jpg"
End Sub

Hope that helps =)

~Cheers~