Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to write FIFO Function in Excel programming

Appreciated if someone can help me on the problem on how to create / write VB
code in excel for FIFO function on my stock valuation purpose.
and pls mail to :-
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Jul 22, 4:54 am, C.H.Chng
wrote:
Appreciated if someone can help me on the problem on how to create / write VB
code in excel for FIFO function on my stock valuation purpose.
and pls mail to :-

It really depends on the structure of your worksheet. Do you have an
example?

Also are you looking for a holding period return, cost basis, or some
other measure?