Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Linking Checkbox to Worksheet

First, let me say that my knowledge of Macros and Visual Basic is very
limited.

What I have is a workbook with about 20 worksheets. On a summary workheet I
have inserted checkboxes and linked those checkboxes to a specific cell on
the summary sheet. I want to associate the check boxes (or the linked cell)
with the corresponding worksheets so that if the check box is checked then
the corresponding worksheet will NOT print. (The check box is checked when
the worksheet is not applicable).

I thought perhaps and IF/THEN statement, but I'm not sure how to make it
work properly. Can someone please help? Any other suggestions are also
welcome.

Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

In VBA, there's a BeforePrint event that you can use. You can put code over
there that will be executed right before the printing takes place.

You will have to see whether the linked cell for the sheet to print, is TRUE
(or False, depends on how you set it up).

--
Wigi
http://www.wimgielis.be = Excel/VBA, soccer and music