Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Combining TextBox Values With Spaces

Greetings,

I have four Textboxes on a UserForm that may or may not have anything
in them. I am trying to combine the contents of the 4 TextBoxes plus
one space between each value into a 5th Textbox. I tried brute force
and ended up with a long sub (about 130 lines - long lines wrapped for
legibility. Will post if needed).

The TextBoxes contain text. Which is why I need spaces between the
text. I have no way of knowing which of the four are going to have
anything in them.

Any ideas as to a better way to do this?

Any help will be appreciated.

-Minitman