Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion
AGP AGP is offline

Default Excel 2007 Chart in VB6 Program

I have another thread in the VB group and was told to post to these two
groups so sorryfor the multi-post. Ill post there again just in case folks
want to follow the thread.

So I've had a Visual Basic 6 app (as an EXE) that has worked great for the
last 9 years or so. Up until Excel 2003 I have had to make minimial changes
for
it to work properly. The app has an OLE control which acts as a container
for many
different external sources .In this control I embed an Excel workbook and
display a chart sheet. I can interact with the workbook through the normal
means of
Excel programming objects. After I do this I just refresh the OLE container
and the changes are displayed.

Now that the office has updated to Excel 2007 I have made some changes to
the code for it to work and have it running. The only thing is that now the
chart looks very crappy. It looks blocky and the grid lines and bars look
like they
have bolded outlines. In general it works but the visuals have changed.

Has anyone experienced this same thing? Should I be using a different
container for Excel 2007? Any suggestions are welcome. I cant change the
developement
environment as there is alot of work to be done.

Thanks

AGP