Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Assign a project name to weekly hours/pay

I want to input one employee's hours/pay for each week of the year. Then in
the next column associate a project name etc. for the whole year.
Then at the top page(maybe frozen) I want each project name to pull only the
data with its associated name (next to it) for a yearly total.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

=SUMIF(project_col,project_name,pay_col)

--
HTH

Bob