Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Simple If Statement

I want to include an if Statement. That will look for the word Payside in the
column header and if it can find it then continue with the Sub or if it can't
just skip the sub. I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong.
Thanks,
Karl
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Never mind answered my own question:

' PaySide
With Worksheets("Entries").Rows("1:3")
Set PaySide = .Find(what:="PaySide", LookIn:=xlValues)
If PaySide Is Nothing Then
GoTo TradeID
Selection.Find(what:="PaySide", After:=ActiveCell,
LookIn:=xlFormulas _
, lookat:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:= _
xlNext, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False).Activate
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select
Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlDown)).Copy
Application.Goto Reference:=Worksheets("uploader").Rows("1:1")
Selection.Find(what:="PaySide", After:=ActiveCell,
LookIn:=xlFormulas, _
lookat:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows,
SearchDirection:=xlNext, _
MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False).Activate
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues,
Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False
End If
End With