Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gab Gab is offline

Default shape, textbox, autosize vertically 2007

Im am trying get the right width for a textbox(actually is a shape
object-container with a textframe inside, as you know) and I use
autosize-true, but instead of resizing horizontally(across columns) it resize
vertically. This happens on 2007 but not in my Excel2000. I would be very
glad if someone can help me. I seems to be a setting problem and I have no
clue how to solve it.
Thank you.

Gabriela

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gab Gab is offline

found the solution, if excel2007 then use
textframe2.wordwrap = false within the shape object
if the program is to be run in either 2000 or 2007 then use
application.version to identify the excel version cause the line above will
get a runtime error(textframe2 is only for 2007).
Eh, nice to have so many responses for my question.

"Gab" wrote:

Enyone?Any idea????