Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Column values

Hi,
I have a worksheet that very 3 columns are grouped, they are not
merged but every 3 columns are related. example it starts from column
(D,E,F) (G,H,I) (J,K,L) and so on. I am trying to make a macro that
will look into the first column example (D9) and see;
if (D9) is = to the number in (F9) then Delete the Values in (E9) and
(F9)
if (D9) is < to the number in (F9) then enter "of" on (E9)
and if (D9) is (empty, no value) then Delete the Values in (E9) and
(F9)
and then move to the next row in that columns all the way from
(D9:D71)
after it is done then next group (G,H,I) (G9)

the Sheet is (Active Sheet)
the Cells are from D9:IL71

I would appreciate if anyone can help me with this.
Thank You

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,
No empty cloumns between the sets of three.

Thanks.

" wrote:

Hi,
I have a worksheet that very 3 columns are grouped, they are not
merged but every 3 columns are related. example it starts from column
(D,E,F) (G,H,I) (J,K,L) and so on. I am trying to make a macro that
will look into the first column example (D9) and see;
if (D9) is = to the number in (F9) then Delete the Values in (E9) and
(F9)
if (D9) is < to the number in (F9) then enter "of" on (E9)
and if (D9) is (empty, no value) then Delete the Values in (E9) and
(F9)
and then move to the next row in that columns all the way from
(D9:D71)
after it is done then next group (G,H,I) (G9)

the Sheet is (Active Sheet)
the Cells are from D9:IL71

I would appreciate if anyone can help me with this.
Thank You- Hide quoted text -