Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Send Mail to multiple recipients in same network....

I am using Ron's Sub Mail_ActiveSheet() code.

When sending to one person, it works just fine, but when going to
multiple people within the same network (no email address extensions
needed - @ somewhere.com) I cant get it to work.

Please assist.....

'.SendMail "Jeremy W. Aldridge;Jane Doe;Janice Doe;MaMa Doe", _

Thanx
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Use this; it works excellent!
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/files.htm

Regards,
Ryan---

--
RyGuy

"J.W. Aldridge" wrote:

I am using Ron's Sub Mail_ActiveSheet() code.

When sending to one person, it works just fine, but when going to
multiple people within the same network (no email address extensions
needed - @ somewhere.com) I cant get it to work.

Please assist.....

'.SendMail "Jeremy W. Aldridge;Jane Doe;Janice Doe;MaMa Doe", _

Thanx

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

He almost addressed my question but not quite.....

I have a list of individual names in Outlook to send one sheet to.
I am not the only one sending it so I cant use a groupname because the
other users may not have access to my private distribution list.

Or Send to Outlook Distribution Group
Instead of .To " use

.Recipients.Add "GroupName"