Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA Function to Increase the Selected Cell Font.

Hi,

I made one telephone directory in Sheet1, all cells are set to
Arial=10 size.

but I want to increase font size when I click on the phone number in
any cell for easy viewing. if its possible. pls send me the worksheet
event for that.

Best regards.

Shahzad Zafar
Madinah
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

The code below enlarge the selected cell in column A. Change the column
number as desired.

Columns(1).Font.Size = 10

If Target.Column = 1 Then
Target.Font.Size = 15

Regards
Per

"Shazi" skrev i meddelelsen

I made one telephone directory in Sheet1, all cells are set to
Arial=10 size.

but I want to increase font size when I click on the phone number in
any cell for easy viewing. if its possible. pls send me the worksheet
event for that.

Best regards.

Shahzad Zafar
Madinah

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Jul 9, 11:36*am, "Per Jessen" wrote:
Hi

The code below enlarge the selected cell in column A. Change the column
number as desired.

Columns(1).Font.Size = 10

If Target.Column = 1 Then
* * Target.Font.Size = 15

Regards
Per

"Shazi" skrev i ...

Hi,

I made one telephone directory in Sheet1, all cells are set to
Arial=10 size.

but I want to increase font size when I click on the phone number in
any cell for *easy viewing. if its possible. pls send me the worksheet
event for that.

Best regards.

Shahzad Zafar
Madinah- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for reply, I want to use the same function for more than one
column,
I mean how I can apply the same function From Column A to Z.

currently I am able to zoom the cell value in A column, I have data in
the sheet from Col A to Column H.

what to do now, pls help

Regards

Shahzad
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Shahzad

This should do it:

Dim TargetRange As Range
Dim isect

Set TargetRange = Range("A:Z")
Set isect = Intersect(Target, TargetRange)

If Not isect Is Nothing Then
Columns("A:Z").Font.Size = 10
Target.Font.Size = 15

Per