Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Les Les is offline

Default Getting result from a Pivot Table - Question

Hi all,
i have a pivot that i get data from. I am using the following.

=GETPIVOTDATA("Sum of Initial year savings",'Projects per Qtr'!$A$3)

This gives me the result of the pivot on certain criteria e.g. Q1/08, Q2/08,
Q3/08 & Q4/08 if they are all selected.

Is it possible to get the 2007 results if not selected with the pivot, via
code ??

--
Les
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I think that data that is not selected cannot be retrieved via VBA. However,
you could add a second pivot table to select the other data that you want.

Or, you could leave all quarters selected but put the quarterly criteria in
your fomula (e.g. =GETPIVOTDATA("Sum of Initial year savings",'Projects per
Qtr'!$A$3,!QuarterFieldName!,"Q1/08")

There must be a million ways to do this.

Tom