Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Run Every 15 mins

Hi

I have a workbook, in which I have a workbook_open macro. After the initial
run I would like the workbook to stay open and the macro to run every 15 mins
throughout the day and then close at a specific time, say 19:00.

What is the best way to do this. I had thought of a delay at the end of the
first run, with the next line being workbook_open.macroname, but I wasn't
sure if this was the best method.

Thanks for the advice
Richard
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming