Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Update multiple pivot tables

Hi,
I have several sheets with data and one sheete with several pivot tables for
this data.
The common thing between them is the date field they always shuld be updated
for the same date. I put the date in the PAGE field of pivot table wizard.
So is it posible to update all my PTs to the same date with a macro?

Thanks,

Svilen

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Svilen;

You can update any pivot table upon opening by setting that feature in the
pivottable options dialog box.

--
Regards;
Mark Rosenkrantz

"Svilen Pachedzhiev" wrote in message
I have several sheets with data and one sheete with several pivot tables
for
this data.
The common thing between them is the date field they always shuld be
updated
for the same date. I put the date in the PAGE field of pivot table wizard.
So is it posible to update all my PTs to the same date with a macro?

Thanks,

Svilen

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Mark,
Maybe I was a little bit unclear. It is not only about refreshing but to
skip the clicks on to fields Date and to check the new date for which new
data is available on every PT.

But i found the solution it is like this:

ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable2").PivotFields ("date"). _
CurrentPage =
ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotFields ("date").CurrentPage.Value

Now I want to do the same but for some PTs date shuld be synchronized like
T-1 if T is the desireble date for the most of the PTs. Any ideas about
that?

Regards,

Svilen

"Spreadsheet Solutions" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I still hope that someone knows how to change the code to do the
synchronization of multiple PTs.
Please, just look at it.

Svilen

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

So, nobody knows anything to help?!? ....

It should be just 2 lines of code....