Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Accept EULA ?

Having installed Excel 2003 after, but next to Excel 2007 does not seems to
work in my case.
I still receive the Accept EULA screen.

Mind you, the office versions are all completely legal and activated
correctly.

Why does this happen ?
Hase there been some kind of Registry-mi**** ?

Any help to get rid of this is much appreciated...

Mark.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Mark,

IIRC, you have to install in the correct sequence. Maybe uninstall Excel 2007, install 2003 and then install 2007 again.
I have them both running, no problems. But 2007 was installed after 2003.

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Spreadsheet Solutions" wrote in message . ..
| Having installed Excel 2003 after, but next to Excel 2007 does not seems to
| work in my case.
| I still receive the Accept EULA screen.
|
| Mind you, the office versions are all completely legal and activated
| correctly.
|
| Why does this happen ?
| Hase there been some kind of Registry-mi**** ?
|
| Any help to get rid of this is much appreciated...
|
| Mark.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe look he
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/884202/en-us
You must accept the Office End User License Agreement every time that you
start an Office program

Tom Ogilvy

"Spreadsheet Solutions" wrote:

Having installed Excel 2003 after, but next to Excel 2007 does not seems to
work in my case.
I still receive the Accept EULA screen.

Mind you, the office versions are all completely legal and activated
correctly.

Why does this happen ?
Hase there been some kind of Registry-mi**** ?

Any help to get rid of this is much appreciated...

Mark.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Tom;

That helped !!
Niek, I didn not check your solution as Tom's was a little less time
consuming.

Bedankt voor de hulp / Thanks for the help !!

Mark.

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
Maybe look he
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/884202/en-us
You must accept the Office End User License Agreement every time that you
start an Office program

Tom Ogilvy

"Spreadsheet Solutions" wrote:

Having installed Excel 2003 after, but next to Excel 2007 does not seems
work in my case.
I still receive the Accept EULA screen.

Mind you, the office versions are all completely legal and activated
correctly.

Why does this happen ?
Hase there been some kind of Registry-mi**** ?

Any help to get rid of this is much appreciated...

Mark.

EULA Steven Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 August 30th 09 02:07 AM
How do I remove the EULA? Tom O Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 May 8th 09 05:13 PM
Eula Farouk New Users to Excel 1 April 9th 09 08:59 AM
How do I turn off EULA slinkywoman Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 January 12th 07 12:11 AM
EULA Ron Rosenfeld Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 9 November 14th 06 03:54 AM