Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Cleaning file

Hi all,

I have a file (created with macros) which have a cover sheet containing
group of macrobuttons. User can add various number of sheets (containing
tables, charts, etc.) to this file. So basically there is cover sheet and
normally less than 10 other sheets in the file.

Now I need to create a 'clean' file without cover and macros. Problem is,
that there might be some charts, which use data from another sheet (=are
linked to another sheet). If I just copy those sheets to another file and
remove links, charts aren't working properly any more. Any suggestions?