Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Microsoft Excell

I was trying to use the query function to import data from another database
and somehow now when I open the the Microsoft Excel program at the top of the
page it keeps opening up as Microsoft Excel - zip_wrk1.xls How to I fix
this? It should just open up as Microsoft Exel.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

When Excel starts it opens any file in either of your XLSTART folders (there
are two with recent versions, one under the Excel installation folder and
one under Documents and Settings\Your Name\Application Data\MS\Excel\). I
expect you'll find that file there.

--
Jim