Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Auto Right Click

Can you make the Right Click so it automatically runs a macro on the Right
Click instead of having to click the Right Click and then the item. I just
want one item on the right click and I want it to run automatically.

Thank you,

Steven
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeRightClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
Boolean)
MsgBox "Right-Clicked"
Cancel = True 'cancel default action
End Sub

Tim

"Steven" wrote in message
Can you make the Right Click so it automatically runs a macro on the Right
Click instead of having to click the Right Click and then the item. I
just
want one item on the right click and I want it to run automatically.

Thank you,

Steven

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Tim,

Thanks for the repsonse. I need to add one thing. I want to make it
permanent for all workbooks .. basically for the entire excel application.
The code below would only work on that specific workbook.

Steven