Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
don don is offline

Default Unable to set the Visible property of the Worksheet class

Hi,

I've been working on an old project and on just checking latest
updates i've encountered this message

Unable to set the Visible property of the Worksheet class

when trying to alter the worksheets visible property.

I've started to work through vba by replacing new vba for old but
that seems (maybe its just too early in the morning) to contradict
itself as I replaced all of the ThisWorkbook code with new and got,
then thinking I had found general area to look I put old vba back and
it still doesnt work ie same message.

Any suggestions.

don
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
don don is offline

On Jun 24, 6:41*am, don wrote:
Hi,

I've been working on an old project and on just checking latest
updates i've encountered this message

Unable to set the Visible property of the Worksheet class

when trying to alter the worksheets visible property.

I've started to work through vba by replacing new vba *for old but
that seems (maybe its just too early in the morning) to contradict
itself as I replaced all of the ThisWorkbook code with new and got,
then thinking I had found general area to look I put old vba back and
it still doesnt work ie same message.

Any suggestions.

don

Sorry too early in morning. Workbook was protected..

Don