Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Good article on Microsoft

Good article I'm sure a lot of people will enjoy reading.

Microsoft without Gates
The challenge isn't replacing Bill. That's already happened. Ballmer's big
issues now: growth, Google, and those pesky Apple ads.

(Fortune Magazine) -- Steve Ballmer was sobbing. He repeatedly tried to
speak and couldn't get the words out. Minutes passed as he tried to regain
his composure. But the audience of 130 of Microsoft's senior leaders waited
patiently, many of them crying too. They knew that the CEO was choked up
because this executive retreat, held in late March at a resort north of
Seattle, was the last ever for company co-founder Bill Gates, as well as for
Jeff Raikes, one of the company's longest-tenured executives. "I've spent
more time with these two human beings than with anyone else in my life,"
Ballmer finally said. "Bill and Jeff have been my North Star and kept me
going. Now I'm going to count on all of you to be there for me."

http://money.cnn.com/2008/06/20/tech...ex.htm?cnn=yes

--
Tim Zych
www.higherdata.com