Posted to alt.video.laserdisc,alt.music.hardcore,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.windowsnt.mac,alt.video.dvd

Default Vanilla Ice vs. MC Hammer

Who is cooler...Vanilla Ice or MC Hammer?

MC Hammer:
- is black
- wears huge pants
- does the typewriter dance better then anyone
- says "propa'" instead of "proper"
- blew tens of millions of $ in a few years

Vanilla Ice:
- shaves his eyebrows
- starred in a hit movie with popular petition
(http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/coolasicebluray)
- banged Madonna
- says "yep yep" instead of "yes" or "sure"