Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Textbox date "oddity"

Hello all.

I have an odd one here and hoping someone has encountered this before.

I have a form that will hold various user input (name, course name,
date taken, score, percentage score and expiry dates) and has a SPIN
button on it that allows the user to "scroll" through various records.

When the user is finished entering their information, it will
automatically put this information into the proper columns.

On one of my multipages of this form I have 10 courses listed like
below;

(Checkbox) Course name, (Textbox) Course date, (Textbox) Score etc.
Repeat X10

The problem I'm having is with the date information that gets
populated into the course date text box holders when the form
initializes AND when using the SPIN control.

For the first 9 of them there is no problem, however for the last one,
it does not nor will not share the same displayed format.

Date boxes 1-9 display "02/Dec/2007" but the last one displays "12/Feb/
2007" and the odd thing is, when I click on the spinbutton control to
browse other people's course dates, it will continue to show 12/Feb/
2007 but advances by one month (instead of the actual day) up too
number 12 THEN it starts to advance by the day.

Just to clarify, I have entered the same information into the first 12
of my student files and with a number so when i click on the spin
button and am at say record number 7, all the fields will display an
entry and number 7 so that I know that the information is accurate and
"inline".

Some of the code for clicking on the spinbrowse button;

Private Sub spnBrowse_Change()

''''Note** It seems that whatever is at the END of the variable list
below will not display properly!!!???

Dim EvalBSTdate, EVALRetakeDate, PatrolDate, CprDate, IndustrialDate,
cc1OpenDate, PropaneDate, PublicDate, ReportDate, ResidentialDate,
retailDate, SiteTraining As Date

''''Some examples of the code that goes populates the date text boxes
upon spin button change
PatrolDate = Application.WorksheetFunction.VLookup(spnBrowse.Va lue,
CoreComp1, 5, False)
txtPatrolDate = PatrolDate
txtPatrolDate = Format(txtPatrolDate.Text, "DD/MMM/YYYY")

CprDate = Application.WorksheetFunction.VLookup(spnBrowse.Va lue,
CoreComp1, 11, False)
txtCPRDate = CprDate
txtCPRDate = Format(txtCPRDate.Text, "DD/MMM/YYYY")

IndustrialDate =
Application.WorksheetFunction.VLookup(spnBrowse.Va lue, CoreComp1, 17,
False)
txtIndustrialDate = IndustrialDate
txtIndustrialDate = Format(txtIndustrialDate.Text, "DD/MMM/YYYY")

Hope that was enough detail to help with this issue.

Any input would be appreciated thanks.

-Imonit