Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro to control two workbook

Hello,

I have a file with 3 worksheets. I assigned a macro to a combo box on
sheet1. The macro only controls sheet2. How can I modify this macro so it
works for both sheet2 and sheet3? Sheet2 and sheet3 are identical.

Sub RwHide()
Dim RwCnt As Integer
For RwCnt = 8 To 138
If Range("N" & RwCnt) = 0 Then
Range("N" & RwCnt).EntireRow.Hidden = True
End If
Next
For RwCnt = 8 To 138
If Range("N" & RwCnt) < 0 Then
Range("N" & RwCnt).EntireRow.Hidden = False
End If
Next
End Sub

Thanks a lot,
LLee

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Here is one way... use a structure like this (substitute your own code where
indicated making sure to follow the rule laid out in the comments)....

Sub Test()
Dim WScount As Long
Dim ROWcount As Long
Dim WS(1 To 2) As Worksheet
Set WS(1) = Worksheets("Sheet2")
Set WS(2) = Worksheets("Sheet3")
For WScount = 1 To 2
For ROWcount = 8 To 138
'
' Put your code here, but put WS(WScount). in
' front of all cell references... and note the dot at
' the end of the WS(WScount). For example...
'
WS(WScount).Range("A1").Value = "Hello"
Next
Next