Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default HOW TO EMAIL FILE LINK BY MACRO

Hi all, I need macro which should check that excel file is saved and
if file is not save it should promt message that "SAVE FILE" and once
person save the file then macro should email the link of that file to
approprate person. Please if any friend can give me help in this
one. Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

visit the site of Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm